At Betsu Studio, we value creativity, kindness, and integrity. We are self-starters who aren't afraid to ask questions, share ideas, and implement new processes. We're looking for passionate and motivated individuals to work with our close-knit team at the Philadelphia showroom/warehouse location. If you think you’d be a good fit, email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why!
Betsu is proud to offer it's employees competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays, an employee discount, flexible hybrid/remote work schedule, and trade perks.
Marketing & Sales Manager
As our Marketing & Sales Manager, you'll take the lead in enhancing brand awareness and driving sales conversions through compelling marketing campaigns, creative and engaging content, and excellent customer service. In other words, you'll be responsible for acquiring new customers and keeping customers satisfied and coming back!
What you will own and improve:
- Collaborate with the team to strategize marketing efforts that align with higher objectives and needs
- Develop and execute social strategy across various social media channels in support of our brand, content, and engagement goals
- Develop sales strategy for nurturing customers through sales communications by implementing automation workflows, creating target segments, building triggers and monitoring performance
Analyze and present marketing performance, sales data, and customer behavior to optimize marketing efforts
- Maintain content calendar and plan, shoot, and edit all creative content for e-commerce platforms, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, and Mailchimp
- Research, save, and organize visual inspiration and brand-aligned content and monitor social media for content opportunities and trends
- Engage with customers in-store during open hours and appointments and via incoming calls and messages, process sales transactions, refunds/exchanges, and other service requirements
- Assist in merchandising showroom, moving furniture, restocking shelves, and maintaining a clean and safe warehouse
- Support with ongoing website maintenance
- Implement SEO initiative plan
- Oversee hiring, training, and week-to-week activities for any Marketing interns
What you bring to the table:
- You are creative and have an eye for design
- You have proven video and photo editing skills for social media
- You are willing, perhaps eager, to be on camera
- You have impeccable written and communication skills
- You are highly organized, self-driven, and able to work independently
- You are adaptable and eager to learn new things
- You have experience in retail and sales
- Plus: You have strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven marketing strategies
How success will be measured:
- Increased brand awareness and customer engagement
- Growth in traffic, subscribers, and followers
- Higher conversion rates and sales from marketing efforts
- Positive customer feedback and reviews
- Achievement of marketing KPIs
- Full time, hybrid remote
- Must have Thursday-Saturday on location availability
- Must be able to lift 60lbs
Social Media Marketing Internship
Our 12 week Internship Program is designed for students and entry level persons looking to gain hands-on experience in several different types of retail and design related activities, from photoshoots to merchandise repairs. This position reports to our leadership team as well as Ownership. Unpaid internships require 3 month commitments and 12 hours per week with some weekends.
What you will work on:
- Monitor social media for content opportunities and trends
- Research, save, and organize visual inspiration and brand-aligned content
- Write creative copy, create and draft visual content, and schedule posts and email newsletters
- Pull weekly analytics and share with team in monthly meetings
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product questions, rentals, sourcing, and trade program
- Assist in planning and executing events like pop ups and industry events
- Research and write monthly blog posts
What you already know:
- How to manage and prioritize your time efficiently in a fast-paced, nimble, small-team environment
- How to work and communicate with a flexible, positive, can-do attitude
- How to roll up your sleeves and fill in wherever needed
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have your finger on the pulse of social media trends
What you will learn (if you don’t know already):
- Project management tools: Asana, Google Workspace, and Shopify.
- How to communicate with a team and track project progress.
- Historical info about designers and designs, from mid-century to art deco
- How to ideate and execute multi level marketing strategies
- The ins-and-outs of small business management
About the position:
This position reports to the Marketing and Sales Manager as well as Ownership. Internships are 3 month commitments and require 12 hours per week with some weekends.